body language

Amy Sheldon asheldon at UMN.EDU
Tue Mar 25 22:51:07 UTC 2008

McNeil also has a later book, and I believe there was a festschrift
in his honor in the last few years, with his collaborators' work.
I don't know if there's anything on gender in these books.
But Justine Cassell, who is one of his former students, has done a
lot of work on digital avatars, and gender does figure in her work.
You can find her webpage at Northwestern U.
Amy Sheldon