Gender and Non-verbal Communication

Mary Bucholtz bucholtz at LINGUISTICS.UCSB.EDU
Tue Oct 21 17:57:30 UTC 2008

Just a reminder to all subscribers that the GALA-L archives are available
at:

<http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/gala-l.html>

Best,

Mary

--On Tuesday, October 21, 2008 10:43 AM +0100 j.a.baxter at READING.AC.UK
wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> On behalf of a research student, I'm looking for references relating to
> gender and non-verbal communication (NVC/Paralanguage) in the context of
> chat shows. If you can help me/her, I'd be very grateful.
>
> I think this topic was discussed by the list about a year ago, and
> apologise for raising it again. I should have taken more note! Please
> email me directly and not the whole list.
>
> Very best wishes,
> Judith
> Dr. Judith Baxter,
> Department of Applied Linguistics,
> School of Languages and European Studies,
> The University of Reading,
> Reading RG6 6WB
>
> Tel: 44 118 9318139
> www.rdg.ac.uk/languages

Mary Bucholtz, Professor
Department of Linguistics
3607 South Hall
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-3100
phone: (805) 893-5415
fax: (805) 893-7769
http://www.linguistics.ucsb.edu/faculty/bucholtz/

Fall 2008 office hours (3509 South Hall): T 3:30-4:20, W 2:00-2:50