Fwd: [Histmed] - 5 PhD positions - "Evolution and Classification in the History of Science, Linguistics and Biology" (at the Univ. Duesseldorf, Germany)

Chris chris.trundles at TISCALI.CO.UK
Tue Sep 9 09:16:45 UTC 2008

forwarding from the Histmed list for wider interest - apologies if cross-posted
best wishes
Chris