stamping out spam on GALA-L

Mary Bucholtz bucholtz at LINGUISTICS.UCSB.EDU
Wed Feb 25 15:39:17 UTC 2009

Dear all,

My apologies for recent spam on GALA-L. My own spam filter is set so
that I don't see such messages, so if one gets through, please email
me privately and I will revoke the subscriber's ability to post to the
list. As a reminder to all subscribers, all posts should be related to
language and gender issues, commercial advertising (other than
promotion of one's own scholarly books) is not allowed, and
attachments should not be sent to the list; all messages should be
text-only.

Thanks for helping to keep GALA-L clutter-free.

Best,

Mary Bucholtz
GALA-L Facilitator

Mary Bucholtz, Professor