URGENT REQUEST

Elli Doukanari edoukanari at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 13 09:51:41 UTC 2009

Dear Colleague,

The Department of Languages and Literature at the University of Nicosia is converting its BA Language and Literature courses to meet the requirements of the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).  Part of the process is to consult with the wider academic community as to the appropriate learning outcomes for such a programme.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could take a few minutes to complete the attached short questionnaire and return it via e-mail to:  doukanari.e at unic.ac.cy or edoukanari at yahoo.com .  Please reply directly to me – NOT to the whole GALA List.

Thanks for your help, and please don’t hesitate to call on me if I, or my Department, can be of any help in a similar capacity.

Thanks,

Elli Doukanari
Acting Associate Head
Department of Languages and Literature