Institutions which teach Language and Gender

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Jul 1 19:59:51 UTC 2009

...and at Yale we offer two courses in language
and gender, one in Anthro and mine in Linguistics
(cross-listed with Psychology).  The latter is
called "Language, Sex & Gender" and is an
undergraduate course, although it's open to grad
students as well.

Larry Horn