a question

Cecilia E. Ford ceford at WISC.EDU
Sun Jul 12 12:16:52 UTC 2009

Virginia Valian's 1999 book, Why So Slow,has a chapter reviewing social
psych. research revealing bias in the evaluation of women vs. men. In
most cases, other variables were controlled for. Such findings
complicate any claims that women's fear contributes to our
underrepresentation in leadership positions.
Ceci Ford