Becoming an IGALA member

ana cristina ostermann aco3 at TERRA.COM.BR
Thu Nov 12 11:54:32 UTC 2009

 Dear Carmen,
 Thank you for your e-mail and for your interest in becoming an IGALA
member. I am posting below the information on how to proceed with
membership.
 Becoming an IGALA member
 The International Gender and Language Association (IGALA) is
associated with the Gender & Language Journal (Equinox). You can join
IGALA as a regular member from the Equinox website by going to the
subscription pages and chosing IGALA membership. Regular Membership
includes a subscription to the journal.
  [1]
 Best,
 Ana Cristina Ostermann, IGALA President Elect
 On Qua 11/11/09 17:26 , Carmen Fernandez Martin
carmen.fernandez at UCA.ES sent:
	 Hello,
 some time ago I sent an e-mail enquiring about how to become a IGALA
member, on the web page I have found information about subscribe to
the jpurnal, which I would also like to do but, I have not found
information to become a member.
 could you please direct me as to which is the procedure
 Best
 Dr CArmen Fernandez MArtin
 University of Cadiz