Dialogue Workshop from Queer Writing South

Chris chris.trundles at TISCALI.CO.UK
Wed Oct 28 19:31:43 UTC 2009

forwarding for wider info -
Cheers -
Chris

Dialogue Workshop from Queer Writing South.
Spend the day with us exploring how to talk in
both plays and prose, what makes good and bad
dialogue. Is there such a thing as a queer
dialogue? Is there subtext in speech and if so
how do we achieve it? Where is dialogue's place
within prose, what to put and what to leave out.
Basically a day where we will discuss and debate
all things dialogue and there will be a few
exercises to help hone your talking abilities,
and it will be fun too. Workshop leaders: Cathy
Ives and Andrew G Marshall (From New Writing
South) More details and book a place on:
<mailto:queerwritingsouth at gmail.com>queerwritingsouth at gmail.com Admission: £5

When: Saturday 28 November
Where: Friends' Meeting House, Ship Street,
Brighton, East Sussex, UK, 10am - 4.30pm