work, relationships & talk

Luisa Martin Rojo luisa.rojo at UAM.ES
Sat Apr 17 22:29:34 UTC 2010

I think, that Holmes's book could be also a help:

Holmes, Janet 2006 Gendered Talk at Work: Constructing Gender Identity
through Workplace Discourse. New York, Oxford: Blackwell. Pp. 251.

And some small pieces of work:

Martín Rojo, L. y Gómez Esteban, C. (2002) ?Discourse at work: when women take
	on the role of managers?; En: R. Wodak P. Weiss. Theory and
Interdisciplinarity. Macmillam/Palgrave; pp. 241-272 .

Martín Rojo, L y Gómez Esteban, C. (2004) ?The gender of power?. En M.
Lazar (ed.), Feminist Critical Discourse Analysis. Hampshire: Palgrave
Mcmillan, PP. 61-89; 2ª ED. 2007.

Best wishes
Luisa
Luisa Martín Rojo