YNT: [GALA-L]

Semahat Işıl AÇIKALIN iacikali at ANADOLU.EDU.TR
Tue Feb 15 09:17:21 UTC 2011

Dear Latifa,

I have 3 articles may be it will be usefull for you...

1.An investigation on linguistic gender differences in the classroom:in Turkic Languages Ed. by Lars Johanson,5(2001)2 , Harrassowitz Verlag.Wiesbaden  By Isil Acikalin

2.Linguistic gender differences among teachers of different subjects.in......................................................7(2003)1  ........................................     by Isil Acikalin

3.Linguistic gender differences of undergraduate students in CMC     in The International J. of technology,knowledge and society.Vol.4,Nu.4                  by Isil Acikalin

________________________________
Kimden: kaidomar latifa [zohralatifa2700 at LIVE.FR] adına International Gender and Language Association [GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG]
Gönderildi: 14 Şubat 2011 Pazartesi 12:25
Kime: GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Konu: [GALA-L]

Dear  subscribers,
 In my study of  teachers' gendered interactions in the unversity EFL classroom , i found that little work has been devoted to this area and most studies have been published in articles to which i can not have access .Yet in my theoretical part i have to provide a comprehensive  review all what have been conducted in this scope of reserch. This also would help me find paths for my own observations , that is on what  interactionsl or linguistic aspect should my observations focus ? I would be extremely thankful if you could provide me with related articles, references suggestions or point of view.
                                             Thank you in advance