NEW BOOK: Language, Gender and Children's Fiction

Sunderland, Jane j.sunderland at LANCASTER.AC.UK
Tue Feb 22 11:57:24 UTC 2011

And a belated announcement of my own, my book 'Language, Gender and Children's Fiction' (Continuum, 2011).

http://wwwwww.continuumbooks.com/books/detail.aspx?BookId=132149&SubjectId=989&Subject2Id=1655

It's a hardback, so expensive, but you may wish to order it for your library.

Best wishes to all

Jane Sunderland

-----Original Message-----
From: International Gender and Language Association [mailto:GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Mary Talbot
Sent: 21 February 2011 11:34
To: GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: [GALA-L] NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT: Language, Intertextuality and Subjectivity

I'm happy to announce that my complete study of 'synthetic sisterhood' is
finally available in print as Language, Intertextuality and Subjectivity: Voices
in the Construction of Consumer Femininity.

Please follow the link below for details. Apologies for the Amazon link, but
it's the only one that's currently reliable:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Language-Intertextuality-Subjectivity-Construction-Femininity/dp/3843358591/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1298287391&sr=1-10

Best wishes
Mary Talbot
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/marytalbot