asking for opinion

kaidomar latifa zohralatifa2700 at LIVE.FR
Wed Jan 19 09:22:05 UTC 2011

DEAR GALA SUBSCRIBERS ,I am doing reserch on  teachers' gender -related power in classroom intercations . i would like to know how power can be encoded in interaction between teacher and student and how can we relate it to gender ?                                                                                  with regards