asking for opinion

kaidomar latifa zohralatifa2700 at LIVE.FR
Sun Jan 30 17:02:07 UTC 2011

Dear Gala subscribers,   Iam working on faculty's genderd conception of faculty teaching and with this end in view i conducted a semi structured interview but I am little doubtful about the appropriteness of my questions . I think i need an opinion from experts that you are in this area of inquiry . Any suggestions, pieces of advice concerning the interview questions will be of precious help  .Here are the questions i designed for the interview :
 1-How can you define a university teacher?

 2-What are the criteria that you consider
crucial for effective teaching?

3-Under what teaching conditions are you
most comfortable while teaching?

4-Under what teaching conditions are you
least comfortable while teaching?

5- What do you think  encourages students to talk in the EFL
classroom?

6- could u define the teaching style  you consider appropriate for teaching at  college?

7-What do you think faculty student expect from their teachers ? what
would u do in facing those expectations?

   8-  Do you think you treat people differently
according to gender in your teaching?

   9-Do u think that faculty teaching better
suits  women or men?  why?

10-As faculty teachers how would you see
authority in the classroom?

   11-How would you see  the rights and duties of faculty teachers?

   12-What are the problems that confront faculty teachers at your
university?

                      Thank you in advance