new Journal of Language and Sexuality

Mary Bucholtz bucholtz at LINGUISTICS.UCSB.EDU
Fri Jul 22 22:48:04 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I'm passing along the following announcement from Bill Leap regarding a new journal of interest.

Best,

Mary

A new journal from John Benjamins Press,  Journal of Language and
Sexuality.

Our goal is to publish work on language and sexuality in the broadest
possible sense,  while  keeping queer linguistics as a major influence in
the entire conversation. We have an international editorial  board
directing the project and keeping the conversation on track.

volume 1, issue 1 in December 2011/January 2012  and one issue to follow
every 6 months.

Details at :  http://www.benjamins.com/cgi-bin/t_seriesview.cgi?series=JLS
   (Apologies that this link is not "live." )

Wlm L. Leap
Professor,, Department of Anthropology, American University, Washington DC
20016
Co-editor, Journal of Language and Sexuality
Mary Bucholtz, Professor
Department of Linguistics
3432 South Hall
University of California, Santa Barbara