NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT: Language, Intertextuality and Subjectivity

Barbara Lemaster lemaster at CSULB.EDU
Tue Jun 28 22:53:17 UTC 2011

Congratulations on your new book, Mary!

Barbara
Dr. Barbara LeMaster

Chair, Department of Anthropology

Professor, Departments of Anthropology and Linguistics

(CSULB) California State University, Long Beach

1250 Bellflower Boulevard

Long Beach, CA 90840

FO3-303

(562) 985-5037