Looking for a research group and financed project

virginia at UVIGO.ES virginia at UVIGO.ES
Sat Oct 29 16:36:02 UTC 2011

Dear all,

My name is Virginia Acuña and my institutional affiliation is the
University of Vigo. By this message, I would like to announce my
availability and interest on joining to some research groups which has
a financed project.

I completed my PhD in Spanish Philology at the University of vigo
(2007). Uo to date, my research profile has covered the following
areas or topics:

Spanish and Galician language
Gender and conversational interaction
Everyday conversation
Prosody in conversation
Pragmatics
Conversational humour
Conversational gossip
Conversational stories
Small talk at work

I have recently published two books:

Género y discurso. Las mujeres y los hombres en la interacción
conversacional. München: Lincom, 2009.
La realización de quejas en la conversación femenina y masculina.
München: Lincom, 2011.

Of course, I am wiling to expand this profile to other areas of
Language and gender, having expertise in Spanish Language.

If someone could be interested and wish to obtain more information on
my CV, you can contact me at: virginia at uvigo.es

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Virginia