Fwd : Herstory Egypt - Words of Women from the EgyptianRevolution

Chris chris.trundles at TISCALI.CO.UK
Mon Apr 16 14:48:46 UTC 2012

of interest ?  pass on as you wish - cheers - Chris

From: Leil-Zahra Mortada <<mailto:i-mad at riseup.net>i-mad at riseup.net>
Date: 12 April 2012 22:47:49 GMT+01:00

Subject: Herstory Egypt - Words of Women from the Egyptian Revolution

Hello,
We are working on a project called "Words of
Women from the Egyptian Revolution", it is a
weekly documentary web-series recording the
herstory of the Egyptian revolution as it
happens. Each week we feature a woman who has
taken part in the Egyptian revolution in one way
or the other. We are trying our best to feature
and cover women from diverse backgrounds, social
and economic classes and religious affiliations,
age groups..etc. We are basically writing
Herstory today, to remind history tomorrow!
We don´t only hope our project will help fight
the oblivion of history towards the role of
women, but also serve as an empowerment tool for
women everywhere and as a resource for
researchers, students and everyone interested in the matter.
We would like to invite you to take a look at our
YouTube channel
<http://ow.ly/afgrs>http://ow.ly/afgrs and to follow our series.
Our videos are subtitled in both English and
Spanish  and are also available in HD quality.
We are sending emails to various feminist portals
as part of our reach out campaign spreading the Words of Women!
our warmest greetings, and please don´t hesitate
to contact us for further information,
Leil-Zahra Mortada on behalf of the "Words of
Women from the Egyptian Revolution" team