Fwd: [CLHLWR] For LBTQ women at Sussex University: Invitation to Participate: VDay Body Mapping and Digital Storytelling Workshops

Chris chris.trundles at TISCALI.CO.UK
Tue Feb 7 12:45:28 UTC 2012

forwarding for wider info - please reply to the organisers directly
(see details below), and not the whole list, or to me
with best wishes
- Chris