Women empowerment, citizenship and development

bakhta abdelhay abdelhay666 at YAHOO.FR
Fri Jul 6 19:49:56 UTC 2012

pass on as you wish - keep well

Dear Colleagues
Due to the multiple changes in women status, my university is organising
 its first international conference on women em(dis)powerment,
citizenship and development on 14-15 November 2012. We are interested in
 you sending papers related to the main theme no later than 31 August.
Papers highlighting the issue may relate to language/linguistics, legal
texts, politics, economy , culture, arts. My university offers free full
 board accomodation and international participants will be exempt from
registration fees.
More details will be provided as soon as our site is constructed.
Looking forward to receiving your 500 word abstracts.
All the best,
Bakhta