Sorrowful Trip(I need your help)....Hugh Webb

Hugh Webb webbhugh at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 31 15:22:39 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm in some terrible and horrible situation, My family and I came down
here to Madrid, Spain  for a short vacation and I was robbed at gun
point last night, All cash,including credit card and cell phone was
stolen away. I was Hurt on my head due to the fact that i was hit with a
 club. right now, my head is bandaged but i give thanks to God  for
Sparing my Life. We  all have cried and pleaded to the embassy and the
Police here but they're not helping issues at all. The Main Problem is
that Our return flight leaves in few hours time from now and we're
having Problems Settling Our Hotel & Hospital Bills. I was wondering
 if you can loan me some money  to pay up the bills and also take a cab
to the airport,  any amount you can afford will be greatly appreciated
by Me, I'll refund it to you as soon as I arrive home just need to clear
 my bills. As soon as I get home I'll refund it immediately.

I Really Count on You and am 100% sure you will never Let Me Down.

Please Get  Back to Me As soon as you Can.

Hugh