warning

golnaz jamalifar golnaz_jamalifar at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 31 15:36:19 UTC 2012

I responded without knowing. No money transfered but just sorry messages.Should I do something to prevent damages to my computer?

Human beings are members of a whole    In creation of one essence and soul

From: "Koller, Veronika" <v.koller at LANCASTER.AC.UK>
To: GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 8:03 PM
Subject: [GALA-L] warning

Dear colleagues,
I see that the current ‘stranded in Madrid’ spam attack has made it onto this list – do NOT respond.

Best,
Veronika Koller

Dr Veronika Koller
Senior Lecturer in English Language
Department of Linguistics and English Language
Lancaster University
Lancaster LA1 4YL
United Kingdom
Phone: ++44-(0)1524-594642
Web: http://www.ling.lancs.ac.uk/profiles/52/
"It is justice, not charity, that is wanting in the world." (Mary Wollstonecraft)