Fwd: Phd scholarships NUI Galway, on women's lives, letters, diaries, Irish/UK context

Chris chris.trundles at TISCALI.CO.UK
Tue Mar 27 14:51:04 UTC 2012

forwarding for wider info - please pass on as you wish - cheers - Chris

Please reply to Anne Byrne directly (see contact details below) -
although please also look at the website first for full details. Note
that applicants are expected to have an excellent academic track
record, which normally means 1st class degree results.
Margaretta

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Byrne [mailto:A.Byrne at sussex.ac.uk]
Sent: 27 March 2012 14:19
To: Margaretta Jolly
Subject: RE: funded Phd programme NUI Galway

Dear Margaretta

I am writing to see if you know anybody who might be interested in
applying for a funded Phd programme in Galway - see
http://www.nuigalway.ie/arts/scholarships.html - but particularly
students who would like to work with me on women's lives using
letters, diaries, images in an Irish/UK context. If so could you pass
this information on to them or ask them to contact me? The closing
date is of course too soon!

Many thanks
Anne Byrne

Galway Doctoral Research scholarship scheme

The College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Celtic Studies is pleased
to offer postgraduate Scholarships to support full-time PhD research
within the Structured PhD programmes of the College, commencing in
September 2012.

Applications deadline: the deadline for receipt of applications is
17:00 on Thursday 5th April, 2012.

Enquiries to: mairead.fahertynuigalway.ie

Applications to: arts.scholarshipsnuigalway.ie