MLA Survey

Gerry Yokota gyokota at LANG.OSAKA-U.AC.JP
Fri May 4 00:49:26 UTC 2012

Dear Friends,

MLA, the Modern Language Association, is currently conducting a survey
about member usage of JSTOR. IGALA members who are also members of MLA
may want to participate in this survey.

One of the questions allows you to list 5 journals that you think
should be included in JSTOR which are currently not. (The question
includes a link to the current offerings so you can check.)

Gender and Language is not one of the 29 gender related titles
currently included in JSTOR.

If you would like Gender and Language and other gender related
journals to be included in JSTOR, this sounds like a good opportunity
to make your voice heard.

I realize there may be logistical issues related to inclusion in JSTOR
of which I am not aware. If members of the Gender and Language
editorial board or anyone more informed on this matter could offer
input on this issue, I would be most grateful.

Gerry Yokota
Osaka U, Japan