Save 50% On WMM's End of School Year Sale!

Women Make Movies Educate educate at WMM.COM
Wed May 23 21:04:23 UTC 2012

Save an incredible 50% off your order as we celebrate the end of the
school year!

WMM's End of School Year Sale is a great opportunity for colleges and
universities to purchase multiple titles from our catalog with more than
550 films. Get 50% off when you buy two or more titles!* This offer is
good through June 30, 2012, so order soon. Check out our online catalog
<http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/titleindex/browse_titles.shtml>  and
search by title, subject, or filmmaker.

Also, if you haven't received your 2012 New Releases catalog, you can
request one here <http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/catalog_request.shtml>
.

Remember - K-12 schools, public libraries and community groups always
get the low discount price of $89 per title, even for New Releases!

Many of our films include Academy Award(r) and Emmy Award(r) nominees,
Peabody Award winners and winners at Sundance and other major festivals.

Films available for this offer include our 2011 titles, such as:

PINK SARIS <http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c789.shtml> , Broadcast
on HBO
<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=6338545579&u=26466
403&v=3&key=bfb0&skey=318d0e1e56&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wmm.com%2Ffilmcata
log%2Fpages%2Fc804.shtml>

FIGHTING THE SILENCE: SEXUAL VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN IN THE CONGO
<http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c793.shtml>

THE PRICE OF SEX <http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c804.shtml> ,
Broadcast on Documentary Channel

ORCHIDS: MY INTERSEX ADVENTURE
<http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c802.shtml>

MADE IN INDIA: A FILM ABOUT SURROGACY
<http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c805.shtml> , Broadcast on PBS

VOICES UNVEILED: TURKISH WOMEN WHO DARE
<http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c801.shtml>

IN THE NAME OF THE FAMILY: HONOR KILLINGS IN NORTH AMERICA
<http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c807.shtml>

MOUNTAINS THAT TAKE WING: ANGELA DAVIS & YURI KOCHIYAMA
<http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c796.shtml>

DISH: WOMEN, WAITRESSING AND THE ART OF SERVICE
<http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c808.shtml>

...and more!

Buy any two WMM titles and get 50% off - it's like getting a film for
free! This offer is only good through June 30, 2012, so place your order
now!

NEW! You can now place your order directly through WMM's Online Shopping
Cart! During checkout, enter promo code LYES12 and your discount will be
applied. For questions, email orders at wmm.com, or call 212.925.0606 x360.
This offer expires June 30, 2012. *Offer excludes 2012 releases. Applies
only to colleges and univerisities. Other exceptions may apply.

Did You Know?

That you can replace VHS titles already in your library for DVD copies
at 50% off?

Or that all titles from WMM are available for digital licensing?

Email Amy Aquilino at aq at wmm.com or call 212.925.0606, x305 for more
information.

GENERAL ORDERING INFORMATION

All orders must be accompanied by an institutional purchase order or
Prepayment. Payment may be made by institutional check, money order, or
Visa and MasterCard.

Women Make Movies * 462 Broadway #500LS * NY, NY * 10013 *

orders at wmm.com

Tel: 212.925.0606 x360

View WMM's:

NEW RELEASES <http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/new_releases.shtml>