FW: Ideas, please

Sunderland, Jane j.sunderland at LANCASTER.AC.UK
Thu May 31 09:19:33 UTC 2012

With apologies for re-sending this; I forgot that the List doesn't do cc-s.

Haregewoin's email address is: haregewoinfantahun at yahoo.com

Jane

-----Original Message-----
From: International Gender and Language Association [mailto:GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sunderland, Jane
Sent: 31 May 2012 09:50
To: GALA-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: [GALA-L] Ideas, please

Dear all

I have received this enquiry from an academic in Ethiopia, Haregewoin Fantahun, who is a lecturer at Addis Ababa University, Addis Ababa. She asks for assistance and ideas (and accessible references) on the following topic (for her PhD dissertation):

'Gender and Health Communication: A Critical Analysis of the Discourse of Male Involvement in the Ethiopian Reproductive Health Context'

If anyone can assist, could you please contact Haregewoin direct.

Thanks and best wishes

Jane Sunderland