'Boyfriend style'

Jennifer Coates jetcoates at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 23 14:41:42 UTC 2012

Dear Jane

Sounds really interesting but I have never even heard of 'boyfriend
style'!! I am loving retirement - but am clearly out of touch with
contemporary trends!

Hope someone will be able to help.

Best, Jen

Jennifer Coates
Emeritus Professor of English Language & Linguistics
Department of Media, Culture and Language
University of Roehampton, London SW15 5SL.