FWSA Book Prize 2013 accepting nominations

Sunderland, Jane j.sunderland at LANCASTER.AC.UK
Fri Jan 11 23:54:47 UTC 2013

>From FWSA; do not respond to me.

Best wishes

Jane Sunderland

***PLEASE CIRCULATE WIDELY***

Dear All,

Happy New Year from all at FWSA!

FWSA is still accepting nominations for our 2013 Book Prize, a competition for books published in the fields of feminist, gender and women's studies.

Did you read an academic text which inspired you in 2012? Or would you like to nominate your own work? There is more information on the attached poster and on our website, but in short, the criteria for nominating texts are:

*         Books must be sole or joint authored (no edited collections)

*         Author/s must have been affiliated with a UK HE institution between Jan 2010 and Dec 2012

*         The text must have been published between 1/1/12 and 31/12/12

*         Author/s can be at any stage of their career, although we welcome early career researchers
For full details about the FWSA Book Prize 2013, including how to  enter, please  visit http://www.fwsa.org.uk/prizes/annual-book-prize/

 <http://www.fwsa.org.uk/prizes/annual-book-prize/>

or  email administrator at fwsa.org.uk.

We are looking forward to receiving your nominations.

Many thanks,

Bridget Lockyer
FWSA Publicity Officer
Centre for Women's Studies, University of York