Call: Org. for the Study of Communication, Language, & Gender, due June 15

Victoria Bergvall vbergval at MTU.EDU
Tue May 7 01:15:45 UTC 2013

Please note the call for papers from our sister organization, OSCLG (the
Organization for the Study of Communication, Language, and Gender); I am
assisting Patty Sotirin, a communication and gender scholar (and editor of
the journal *Women and Language)*, along with Diane Shoos, a film and
French scholar, in hosting this conference at Michigan Tech in October 2013
(the beautiful hardwood-leaf color season here in upper Michigan).

Please see the attached call, and forward it to any interested parties.

Enjoy your summer, and l look forward to seeing you in October.

Vicky Bergvall

--
Victoria L. Bergvall, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Linguistics