The 2013 New Releases Catalog is Here! | Women Make Movies

Women Make Movies Educate educate at WMM.COM
Tue May 14 21:46:35 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am writing from Women Make Movies, the non-profit distributor of films by and about women, to let you know that our 2013 NEW RELEASES CATALOG IS HERE! To celebrate, WMM is offering a special promotion on all 2012 titles.

I am posting more info on this special offer and a link to our 2013 New Releases below. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, and thanks as always for supporting independent women filmmakers!

Check out our 2013 NEW RELEASES here <http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs113/1110347634786/archive/1113337797613.html>

This year, Women Make Movies is proud to bring you a diverse and powerful collection of films from around the globe! Order your catalogue now from the following link <http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/catalog_request.shtml>

As a non-profit organization we are committed to supporting women filmmakers and we return 30 - 40% of all revenue to them annually. So when you buy a film from WMM you are helping the women's film community by ensuring the production of more feminist film. You are helping women directors by supporting their roles as worldwide change makers, giving voice to women in places where women's voices are often silenced.

Special Offer on 2012 Releases - Get any 5 for $495!

Order any five of our 2012 titles for only $495! This offer applies to institutions only; public libraries, K-12 and community groups still receive any title for only $89.

Some of our most popular titles include:

NO JOB FOR A WOMAN: THE WOMEN WHO FOUGHT TO REPORT WORLD WAR II <http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c820.shtml>  Broadcast on PBS
ATOMIC MOM <http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c819.shtml> Broadcast on Doc Channel
CALYPSO ROSE - LIONESS OF THE JUNGLE <http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c835.shtml> Nominee 2013 ALA Notable Video for Adults
THE LEARNING <http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c813.shtml> Broadcast on PBS

You can place your order directly through WMM's Online Shopping Cart. During checkout, enter promo code 5495LS13 and your discount will be applied. For questions, email orders at wmm.com, or call 212.925.0606 x360.

**Offer only for 2012 titles. Other exceptions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Excludes home video and public libraries, K-12 and community groups.

GENERAL ORDERING INFORMATION

All orders must be accompanied by an institutional purchase order or Prepayment. Payment may be made by institutional check, money order, or Visa, MasterCard and AMEX.

Women Make Movies *115 W. 29th Street, Suite 1200, New York, NY, 10001*
orders at wmm.com
Tel: 212.925.0606 x360

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

Liane Costello
Women Make Movies
462 Broadway, Suite 500
New York, NY 10013
212-925-0606
www.wmm.com

WE’VE MOVED! As of 4/1, our new address is 115 W. 29th Street, Suite 1200,New York, NY, 10001.