Request for Language and Gender Syllabi

Kim Dohner kim.dohner at STUDENT.CSULB.EDU
Fri Nov 8 02:05:22 UTC 2013

Dear Language and Gender Scholars,

I am writing on behalf of Dr. Barbara LeMaster at California State
University, Long Beach. I work as a graduate assistant for Dr. LeMaster,
and she has requested that I update the syllabi available on her Resource
Archive for Language and Gender website. If you are currently or have
recently taught a course related to language and gender, would you be
willing to share your syllabus with us to add to the Resource Archive? With
proper credit given to you, of course.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to send your current syllabus and
contributing to this resource.

Here is the link to the website that we will be updating:

http://www.csulb.edu/~lemaster/lgarchive/syllabi.html

Very truly,

Kim Dohner

Graduate Assistant, Anthropology Department

CSULB, 1250 Bellflower Boulevard

Long Beach, CA 90840