IGALA8

Litosseliti, Evangelia L.Litosseliti at CITY.AC.UK
Fri May 30 13:50:48 UTC 2014

Dear IGALA members,
We look forward to seeing many of you in Vancouver next week for the 8th IGALA conference!
The conference will feature some fantastic plenary speakers and an exciting programme of around 150 papers and panels over three days.
We will also have a Graduate Student session, conference dinner, music, special awards, book stalls and more.

http://www.igala8.com

https://www.facebook.com/InternationalGenderandLanguageAssociationIGALA

We look forward to welcoming all old and new members!
Best regards,

Lia Litosseliti,
IGALA President

Dr Lia Litosseliti
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Senior Lecturer in Linguistics & Programme Director for BSc (Hons) Speech and Language Therapy
Department of Language and Communication Science
City University London
Northampton Square
London EC1V 0HB
UK

l.litosseliti at city.ac.uk<mailto:l.litosseliti at city.ac.uk>
http://www.city.ac.uk/health/staff-directory/lia-litosseliti

President of the International Gender and Language Association (IGALA) - https://www.facebook.com/InternationalGenderandLanguageAssociationIGALA

Associate Editor of Gender and Language - http://www.equinoxjournals.com/GL/index<https://outweb.city.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?C=412ff6fc3dca4b73b4482dea0352df35&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.equinoxjournals.com%2fGL%2findex>

This email and its contents are the property of City University London. If you are not the intended recipient of this message and any attached files, please delete it. Unauthorised copying or distribution of this message, its attachments or parts thereof, is strictly prohibited unless specifically stated otherwise. Please consider the environment before printing this message.