[Gala-l] Survey - language and gender in Italian

Federica Formato federicaformato at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 09:47:05 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am currently working on a survey which aims to investigate grammatical
gender forms in Italian. I am particularly interested in job-titles (mainly
in politics), e.g. Ministers, Speakers.

I would really appreciate if you could help me distribute the link (see
below) to the questionnaire. I am looking for native and non-native
speakers of Italian.

tinyurl.com/linguaegeneresurvey

If you have comments/feedback, please do keep in touch.

Thank you.

Best,

Federica Formato BA, MA, PhD
Language and Gender
Lancaster University
federicaformato at gmail.com

"Make sure the fortune that you seek is the fortune that you need"
(B.Harper)

*For urgent queries, note that I might not be able to reply to your
messages on Mondays and Thursdays due to my academic commitments at
Middlesex and Liverpool Hope universities.*