[Gala-l] New publication about gender and sexuality in language ieducation in Poland

Sunderland, Jane j.sunderland at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Oct 6 09:08:44 UTC 2015

IGALA members may be interested in a new publication, 'Gender and Sexuality in English Language Education: Focus on Poland', by Lukasz Pakula, Joanna Pawelczyk and Jane Sunderland, published by the British Council (who also funded the project). It's available, free, via this link:

http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/article/gender-sexuality-english-language-education-focus-poland

Best wishes to all

Jane Sunderland (Reader in Gender and Discourse (Honorary), Lancaster University)

I help support an orphanage in Cameroon (Dschang) which is unsupported by the government or any international charity.  It is run as the initative of one young woman, Lucienne Ateufack. Most of the children's parents have died of AIDS; a few are themselves HIV-positive. Please get in touch with me if you would like to contribute.