[Gala-l] Fwd: Inquiry on suggestion for a discourse analytical tool on a study on masculinity and gender violence

Amanda Odoi amanda.odoi at ucc.edu.gh
Tue Sep 8 09:32:48 UTC 2015

Dear all,

My name is Amanda a student interested in doing a discourse analysis for
her PhD thesis. I am however new to discourse studies and getting so
confused from reading a lot of things on it. I am working on discourses in
masculinity acquisition and its implication for gender violence. I would be
grateful if I could be helped with the appropriate discourse analytical
tool for a study of this nature and if possible suggest reading materials
to this effect.

Thank you all in advance

--
Amanda Odoi (M.Phil Sociology, B.A. Sociology & Economics)
Principal Research Assistant
E-mail: amanda.odoi at ucc.edu.gh/missodoi at yahoo.com