[Gala-l] IGALA BLOG

Federica Formato federicaformato.ac at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 10:26:25 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am writing with regard to the next issue of the IGALA BLOG.

As for the submissions accepted in the next issue, we would welcome more
posts on the topic of *intersectionality* (e.g. gender and age, gender and
class).

If you feel you can contribute to this issue, please do send your
submission to (or ask for more info at) federicaformato.ac at gmail.com.

Bye for now,

Federica Formato BA, MA, PhD

Researcher in Language and Gender

Member Advisory Council *IGALA* (International Gender and Language
Association)

Lecturer in Multimodality - Loughborough University

Visiting Lecturer in Language and Gender - Westminster University

Lecturer in Corpus Linguistics - Salford University

Lecturer in Sociolinguistics - Edge Hill University

F. Formato (in press) ‘Ci sono troie in giro in Parlamento che farebbero di
tutto.’ Italian female politicians seen through a sexual lens. *Gender and
Language,* 11 (3).

Columnist *Lingua di Genere*

http://tinyurl.com/linguadigenere

"Make sure the fortune that you seek is the fortune that you need"
(B.Harper)