[Gala-l] Second call for contributions to IGALA 'resources' page

Lucy Jones Lucy.Jones at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 26 11:24:02 UTC 2016

Dear IGALA members,

Over the summer, I emailed to let you know about an initiative being planned by the IGALA Board to bring together a collection of resources useful for those teaching and doing research in language, gender and sexuality. These will feature on our website. We've had some excellent suggestions so far, but more would be welcome; this email is an invitation for you to contribute to the webpage.

  *   Do you have a webpage where you have collated Language and Gender teaching resources, or an existing list you provide to your students?
  *   Would you like to share your teaching syllabus or lesson plans, making them available to others online?
  *   Have you written a bibliography of publications relevant to those working in the field?
  *   Do you have a list of popular culture or other non-academic resources that you've made use of in your teaching of feminism/gender/sexuality?
  *   Do you host a blog or Tumblr, via which you publish material relevant to those interested in language, gender and sexuality?

Please send lists and contributions to me directly, rather than to the whole list: you can email me at lucy.jones at nottingham.ac.uk<mailto:lucy.jones at nottingham.ac.uk>.

If there are any other resources that you think should be included in a list on the site, which contain materials useful to colleagues teaching and researching in language, gender and sexuality, please do email me so that they can be included.

Please send me your contributions by the end of November 2016; these will then be collated and, once approved by the IGALA Board, added to the site. I will write again to this mailing list once the page has been published.

All contributors of lists and other suggested resources will be acknowledged on the webpage. Huge thanks to those who have made suggestions already.

Best wishes,
Lucy

Sent on behalf of the IGALA Board
http://igalaweb.wix.com/igala

-
Dr Lucy Jones
Assistant Professor in Sociolinguistics

School of English | University of Nottingham
Nottingham | NG7 2RD | UK

queerlinglang.wordpress.com | @jones_lucy

University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.