[Gala-l] the IGALA BLOG is online

Federica Formato federicaformato.ac at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 10:19:19 UTC 2017

Dear all,

we hope this email finds you well.

This time I teamed with Ben - our fantastic graduate student representative
- and we have worked on a very special issue of the IGALAblog. We asked our
graduate community to share their research.  You can now read the very-high
quality contributions here <http://igalaweb.wixsite.com/igala/igala-blog> (
http://igalaweb.wixsite.com/igala/igala-blog)

If you are a graduate student, please do not forget to join the IGALA
graduate community - you can find all information on our dedicated page:
http://igalaweb.wixsite.com/igala/graduate-space. The deadline for the Best
Graduate Student Paper Award is on 31/03/2018!

Expect some surprises for the next issues of the blog early next year!

Best wishes,

Federica and Ben

Federica Formato BA, MA, PhD

Researcher in Language and Gender

Member Advisory Council *IGALA* (International Gender and Language
Association)

Lead Mentor Corpus Linguistics MOOC (
https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/corpus-linguistics), *CASS*

(Under contract) Formato, F. (2018) Gender, Ideology and Discourse in
Italian. Palgrave Macmillan

You can find more info about my research here:
*http://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato
<http://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato>*