[Gala-l] My latest piece

Fatima Sadiqi sadiqi_fatima at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 10 07:53:10 UTC 2018

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I am attaching my latest piece "The Role of Academia in Promoting Gender and Women’s Rights Issues in the Arab World and Southern and Central Europe".

Best wishes
Fatima Sadiqi
Professor of Linguistics and Gender StudiesWoodrow Wilson Center FellowCo-Founder, International Institute For Languages and Cultures (INLAC)Director, Isis Center for Women and Development
Author of: Moroccan Feminist  Discourses http://goo.gl/6j9TcJWomen’s Movements in Post-“Arab Spring” North Africa  http://goo.gl/Hfkz2RWomen, Language, and Gender in Morocco  https://goo.gl/n2Goc4Current Book Project: Daesh Ideology and the Gender Challenge