[Gala-l] POLISH SPEAKERS AND ENGLISH SPEAKERS WHO LIVE/HAVE LIVED IN GREAT BRITAIN OR POLAND SOUGHT FOR 15-30 MINUTE ONLINE SURVEY

Federica Formato federicaformato.ac at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 09:13:59 UTC 2018

*Dear all,I hope this email finds you all well.A former student of mine at
Sheffield University is conducting a very interesting study and is looking
for participants. Should you have any question, you can contact Nat at
ndziura1 at sheffield.ac.uk <http://sheffield.ac.uk> (also in CC in this
email)Thank you.______________________________________________________-Hi! *

I'm a Polish-English bilingual speaker looking for respondents to take part
in my survey which aims to explore people's attitudes towards gendered
language and gender-neutrality in these languages.

You don't have to know anything about the topic to take part and the survey
is not a test!

I am looking for speakers of *English, **Polish, or both of these languages*
who currently *live/have previously lived in Great Britain or Poland*.

Participation will involve taking *15-30 minutes* to fill out an online
survey.

I'd also be very grateful if this could be shared with anyone who fits the
above criteria who may want to participate

Access the survey and more information here:

*https://goo.gl/forms/50efLCKBiKpJkRSq1
<https://goo.gl/forms/50efLCKBiKpJkRSq1>*

This project has been ethically approved via The Department of Arts and
Humanities’ ethics review procedure through The University of Sheffield’s
Research Ethics Committee.

Thank you for reading

Szukam osoby *polskojęzyczne, anglieskojęzyczne lub polsko- i
angielskojęzyczne* do mojego badania magisterskiego. Uczestnicy
powinni *mieszkać
(obecnie/w przeszłośći) w Polsce lub w Wielkiej Brytanii*.

Uczestnicy wypełnią ankietę online, która zajmie 15-30 minut.

Nie musisz nic wiedzieć o temacie, aby wziąć udział

Byłbym wdzięczny, aby to było przekazane dalej

Dziękuje za przeczytanie

*https://goo.gl/forms/50efLCKBiKpJkRSq1
<https://goo.gl/forms/50efLCKBiKpJkRSq1>*

Federica Formato BA, MA, PhD

Researcher in Language and Gender

Member Advisory Council *IGALA* (International Gender and Language
Association)

Formato, F. (in production) Gender, Ideology and Discourse in Italian.
<https://www.palgrave.com/gb/book/9783319965550> Palgrave Macmillan. See
leaflet here
<https://www.springer.com/us/product-marketing-tool/flyer/9783319965550?downloadType=BOOKSELLERFLYER>

You can find more info about my research here:
*http://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato
<http://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato>*