[Gala-l] IGALA Elections 2018 – Reminder to vote before Friday, November 30

Kate Power k.power at business.uq.edu.au
Wed Nov 14 07:22:15 UTC 2018

International Gender and Language Association (IGALA)
election for Executive Board posts
​
A message from Kate Power, current Secretary of IGALA:
​
IGALA 2018 EXECUTIVE BOARD ELECTION – VOTING CLOSES FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30
 ​
The IGALA 2018 Executive Board election is now open, with excellent candidates for each of the following positions:

·         ​Vice President (President-Elect)

·         ​Secretary

·         ​Graduate Rep

·         ​Ordinary Member
​
It would be wonderful to have full participation from all IGALA members in this election.
Please take a moment to read the candidates’ statements<http://igalaweb.wixsite.com/igala/elections-2018> and place your vote here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfbhWjV5QKufDbeMvEDYFk9n8STQsjMpP1mlSYg8OytRZTxZg/viewform>.

NOTE:
Only current IGALA members are eligible to vote.
Please contact journals at equinoxpub.com<mailto:journals at equinoxpub.com> if you need to check your membership status.

Dr. Kate Power | Lecturer (Communication) | UQ Business School
Room 311, Colin Clark Building
The University of Queensland l Brisbane QLD 4072 l AUSTRALIA
P: +61 07 3369 989 | E: k.power at business.uq.edu.au<mailto:k.power at business.uq.edu.au> |

Academia<https://uq.academia.edu/katepower>  Google Scholar<https://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=list_works&hl=en&user=xBU1RBsAAAAJ#d=gsc_md_eml&p=&u=>  Research Gate<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Kate_Power2>
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6886-699X
Skype: Kate Power
Twitter: @power_kate
Website: https://www.business.uq.edu.au/staff/katherine-power

Secretary, International Gender and Language Association (IGALA)<http://igalaweb.wixsite.com/igala>
Managing Editor, Secularism and Nonreligion<https://www.secularismandnonreligion.org/>
Member, UQ Ally Network<../../../../Documents/Custom%20Office%20Templates>

[170112-MBA-No1-and-10-ranking-JK7]<https://www.business.uq.edu.au/programs/master-business-administration-mba>
I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land upon which The University of Queensland now stands and pay my respect to Elders past, present, and emerging.

CRICOS Provider Number 00025B
This email (including any attached files) is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential information of The University of Queensland. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that any transmission, distribution, printing or photocopying of this email is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete and notify me. Unless explicitly stated the opinions expressed in this email do not necessarily represent the official position of The University of Queensland.