[gothic-l] Gothic music...no, not that kind

M. Carver mcarver at CSULB.EDU
Fri Aug 18 07:58:24 UTC 2000

I know a while back Albareiks was working on recording something like
archaic germanic music, or music using the germanic lyre and language; I
believe he was going to do some Gothic in the project. I'm sure he could
answer that better than I, however.

Matþaius

Axeage wrote:

> I was wondering if any records were ever written about some kind of
> gothic music and dances(if there was any)- be it for religious,
> celebratory, or whatever reasons; along with what musical instruments
> were used and how it sounded...
>
> Carl

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Apply NOW!
1. Fill in the brief application
2. Enjoy a half minute of relaxation
3. Get rates as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Ongoing APR and no annual fee!