[gothic-l] Gothic Neologism Dictionary

M. Carver mcarver at CSULB.EDU
Tue Aug 29 22:54:50 UTC 2000

Apply NOW!

Hails!

I have no clue what that message was about nor how it might logically fit
into the thread. I apologize for not having had this person on a moderated
status. <imaliltpottt at aol.com> has caused her interest in this group to be
seriously questioned in the past, but I don't think we will be troubled by
such things of hers any longer. <menacing chuckle>

To answer your question, I have put up a paltry little neologism database on
the gothic-l website (under egroups.com/list/gothic-l/). I have removed my
lexicon for present to renovate it and make it reversible (MnE-Go-MnE) and
will be examining ways to make it accessible online. I hope you can use what
is online along with textual resources to accomodate your pursuit for the
time being. I would naturally be willing to assist you in those lexical
queries that you cannot resolve by your own means.

ainfalþiba,
Matþaius