[gothic-l] 13th Warrior - What language the German Tribe spook

jdm314 at AOL.COM jdm314 at AOL.COM
Thu Jul 6 10:44:30 UTC 2000

<<Can someone tell me which language the German Tribe in the
featurefilm "13th Warrior" were spoken. Did your e-group made some
remarks on it and if yes, where can I find them?

Thanks...>>

I have not seen this movie myself, but I keep hearing that they used a
pastiche of all the Scandinavian languages... those in the know seem to be
rather disapointed with the result.

-JDM

Where do sports heroes like Derek Jeter, Mia Hamm,
Vince Carter and Peyton Manning hang out? Where else?
Click now and find ‘em all here!