[gothic-l] Name origin and meaning

Sarah Patton rebal_girl85 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 1 19:18:40 UTC 2000

hello do I know you?
I'm sorry to be rude I am not trying to be.  I jest see an e-mail thak looks
kinda like a conversation that I dont know what is being said.  What is it
German or what?  I am confused please help?
  and who are you?
e-mail me back please
rebal girl

>From: Mike Adams <abrigon at yahoo.com>
>To: "gothic-l at egroups.com" <gothic-l at egroups.com>
>Subject: [gothic-l] Name origin and meaning
>Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 12:31:59 -0800
>
>I know I once found a source for the name Morgoth, atleast a meaning
>that if not a original name, it does mean something in Gothic.
>The name is Morgoth
>
>Mike

WRITERS WANTED! Themestream allows ALL writers to publish their
articles on the Web, reach thousands of interested readers, and get
paid in cash for their work. Click below: