[gothic-l] Re: Name origin and meaning

M. Carver mcarver at CSULB.EDU
Mon Jun 5 05:12:38 UTC 2000

DavidNebula222 at aol.com wrote:

> Iusteinus!
> Modern English can't possibly be a waste of time if I'm making $65,000
> dollars a year teaching it!  Squandering your time with polemics about
> painters whose ink runs dry is YOUR BUSINESS!!

Dear Listmembers
Let me remind that such things should not be said, especially onlist.
Let's concentrate on Gothic studies. We are not writing finished
theses here, with a million spellchecks, etc. Neither are we such bad
spellers that meaning is not conveyed. Thanks for practicing
consideration and understanding in these matters.

Cheers,
Matþaius

WRITERS WANTED! Themestream allows ALL writers to publish their
articles on the Web, reach thousands of interested readers, and get
paid in cash for their work. Click below: