[gothic-l] introduction

Sarah Patton rebal_girl85 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 7 03:31:32 UTC 2000

Emily
  I jest started learning the Gothic language.  Gothic is like German ina
way and its a great way to impress friends who look at you stupied.  I am a
Junior in high school and im learning because its mysterious.   Gothic is
not jest the look its about the way of life.  Like a culture more less.  I
will help you out here to if you help me out.
Sarah

>From: "Emily Freeman" <emily__freeman at hotmail.com>
>To: gothic-l at egroups.com
>Subject: [gothic-l] introduction
>Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 16:41:07 MDT
>
>Hi, my name is Emily Freeman. I've just started to study the Gothic
>language
>and I was wondering what books/websites have the most information.
>A bit about me: I'm a sophomore in high school, I've always loved studying
>languages and I'm really intrigued with ancient/"dead" languages at the
>moment.
>Any help on where to find more information about Gothic would be greatly
>appreciated.
>Thanks,
>emily

Would you like to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on saving
more each month? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!