[gothic-l] "The Lords' Prayer" in Gothic : can someone give me an 'auditive version' of i?

Werner van Nuffel werner.van.nuffel at PLANETINTERNET.BE
Wed Jun 21 15:04:15 UTC 2000

Can someone of you can give me an auditive soundscape-translation of
The Lords' Prayer in the Gothic language. I know a "pratical harmony"-
professor in the Music Conservatory of Brussels (sir Philippe
Sorgeloos) who likes to make a choral version of it but I don't
really know how I need to make that auditive translation of this
prayer? Can someone can do this job for me?
My address : Werner van Nuffel - Victor Olivierlaan 6 bus 44 - 1070
Brussel (Belgium). Please give all your coordinates (first name, last
name, adress, the manner in which I can pay you)in that package.
Maybe it's better to receive a 'consensus' in your Gothic Language
group about the way this 'The Lord's Prayer' needs to sound.
So, I can make publicity on this CD for your group! OK?