[gothic-l] Gothic Lexicon

Le Bateman LeBateman at NETZERO.NET
Sun Jun 25 21:47:23 UTC 2000

Is there an Analytical Gothic Lexicon online similar to Zonderevan's
Analytical Greek Lexicon. It should list all of the noun cases and verb
tenses etc... Definite articles and personal pronouns ect. Is there such
thing as a Concise or Complete Gothic or English Gothic Dictionary. Where
could I get one. I am sorry that I have not been posting like I should I
have been doing genealogical work on my own fammily and for others, so I
have not been able to post. I am curious though about the marks whihch may
distinguish the hard c like in ch and the g that might have the y sound.
Similar to the g in daeg OE. Or saegd OE. crist, Ceosan chosen. Because I
had been told that these don't really exist in OE. The accents either, which
show that vowels or dipthongs are long.
Le

WRITERS WANTED! Themestream allows ALL writers to publish their
articles on the Web, reach thousands of interested readers, and get
paid in cash for their work. Click below: