[gothic-l] Re: Recording Atta Unsar

Werner van Nuffel werner.van.nuffel at PLANETINTERNET.BE
Thu Jun 29 12:40:52 UTC 2000

Dear Matþaius

Thanks a lot for your work.

Can you e-mail your recording files to :
1° werner.van.nuffel at planetinternet.be (private)
2° werner.van.nuffel at ehb.be (work)

Sir Philippe Sorgeloos can than starting up his compositional work in
the Music Conservatory of Brussels.

When you have more Gothic recording materials we are interested in,
for exemple :'Ave Maria', 'Credo', 'Agnus Dei', 'Hosanna' and other
religious 'classics' of the Holy Mass, we are of course very curiuos
about how it's sounds because it would be nice to make a 'Gothic
Religious'-CD, based on your aural 'transpositions'.

Thanks a lot!

Werner van Nuffel

WRITERS WANTED! Themestream allows ALL writers to publish their
articles on the Web, reach thousands of interested readers, and get
paid in cash for their work. Click below: